Thursday 24 April 2014

Hi! I'm going to talk about something that I really love, music.

I enjoy very much when I'm listening music, because It can express a lot o feelings and things. My favorite music is progressive rock and some metal. But I also listen to other styles; I don't like to be locked up in some styles.

My favorite singer is Roy Khan, he is the ex-vocalist from the power metal band Kamelot. I really admire him, because his voice is beautiful, and he can manage it without problem. I let a video if you want to hear him (:


My favorite band is Porcupine Tree, is a progressive rock band and I really really love them!!! I like them because their music, for me, has no comparison. They are one of the greatest band. Their leader is Steven Wilson, he is the main composer, guitarist and vocalist. Their music can make me feel a lot of things, and the lyrics are amazing. Is hard to explain what I feel of this band, but I hope you can understand it.

Here is a song that I love! (And I love Steven too <3 <3 <3)


Finally I want to talk about a song that I promise myself that one day, I could sing it perfectly. This song brings me a lot of memories, and I get better when I sing it. This song is from the band Anathema and is beautiful, and it can bring you peace, even though the lyrics are sad.


Thanks for reeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment