Wednesday 30 April 2014

My ambition is to live one year in Spain, so I can obtain a double-nationality. I have relatives that are Spaniard, so I can have the nationality in a short time that other people. I would like to do that, because I want to travel for Europe without any problems, and meet a lot of new places. The only time that I traveled out of Chile was in Argentina, but I want to travel more! And also, in that year, I would have a lot of new experiences (and if it’s possible I would like to do it meanwhile I’m studying). My father always tell us about his ambitions, he wanted to travel, to be more adventurer, and learn other language; and how regret he is for not accomplish that. So I think that I made his ambitions mine.

Finish this target is very important to me, because is a thing that inspire me, and motivates me. Is not only to have de double-nationality, is to have a new view of the world, know different places and cultures, to have a self-development.

Obviously, aside of the spiritual travel, I’ll take a LOT of pictures and eat different kinds of food! :D

9 comments:

  1. It's a nice travel plan jaja, very clever of you. Iike the part of eating a lot of differents food (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice dream, i'll hope that you realized

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get it! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that I also like to travel around europe, so I understand your fell. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think travelling is probably the best school there is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!, I hope you can do it! c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really great travel :) I hope you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all want to travel! Must we should organize a travel like “english class” hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ambition to travel, to know other points of view, differents cultures.
    you must use the profit that to have family in other country =)

    ReplyDelete