Friday 23 May 2014

Hello classmates!

Today I’m going to talk about a place that I love. It’s a restaurant called “La Piccola Italia”. I like this place for two reasons: first  because is an Italian restaurant  and second, it’s an special place to my family because we always go there when we want to celebrate something or we just want to enjoy a nice meal.
This restaurant is close to the station “Vicuña Mackena”, in “La Florida”, and it´s close to my home, it take us like 15 minutes to get there.

Like I said before, is an Italian restaurant and it’s just delicious. My favorite meal is the “Tripasta Especial”, it has lasagna, gnocchi and ravioli, ñam ñam J

Actually, I love almost all the Italian restaurants, like other one called “Caprese”. The difference between the restaurant is that “Caprese” is more expensive  so I only go there when is a really really especial occasion. With my boyfriend we celebrate our anniversary there, and I had to save a lot of money, but it totally worth it.

And last but not least, is the restaurant “Ruby Tuesday”, is an American restaurant, but I always eat the Italian food, so I order the “Parmesan Chicken Pasta”. It has grilled chicken, pasta, and a lot of cheese! It’s very delicious!


Now I’m hungry and I want pasta :c

1 comment:

  1. I like so much "La Piccola Italia". With my family go to the branch of the center of Santiago. Is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete