Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hi classmates.

Today I’m going to talk about something I like to learn. I always loved music, so I wanted to play the guitar. My parents bought me one, that was very cheap, but I don’t care, because I didn’t know anything about guitars, and they told me that if I can improve, the will buy me another guitar. I didn’t care about that, I just wanted to learn.

In my school, there was a guitar workshop, so I joined it. I was very happy, because finally I would be able to play the guitar. The problem was that there were a lot of little kids, there were yelling all the time! I tolerate it just for 1 month I think, and then I quit :C

I also was in a handball club; it was from the Chile University. I think I was pretty good, but when I joined the club, no one of the children accept me, all of them were very competitive, so I felt very lonely, and I quit, again.

Finally, I joined the chorus in my school. I always loved to sing, and I felt very happy there. Sadly, it last just one year. But later, I took the music elective, and there we were able to do what we wanted, so, some of my classmates played the guitar or the bass or the drums, and I sang. My teacher always put me in the main voice because it was easy for me to catch the tone. And when I was in 3rd grade in high school, I took singing classes, and finally I learned a lot!

So now, in university, I still took singing classes, to improve myself in something that I really enjoy, and something that I think that I’m good at.


Ñau :3

7 comments:

  1. How fantastic you learnt a lot in your singing classes!! Did you practice from class to class? I know I missed that bit and that is why I made little progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what happened to you? :C ! no, im' just kidding. I never thought you played handball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take advantage that you have a guitar and learn to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is like everyone want to learn to play some instrument or some related with music.
    Is great thet you can learn a lot in your singing class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very great that you find the time to do what you like (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think is great that you want to learn to play guitar.
    I like handball too, I practice it in the school when I was child.
    Great things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is so good that you continue with you singing classes C:

    ReplyDelete